2021 Online Children’s Mental Health Conference – Nov. 2021 – FULL WEEKEND PASS (CAD)
Our Annual Children’s Mental Conference, presented by the Institute of Child Psychology, was dedicated to parents, caregivers, and educators who wish to come together to learn about the latest research, innovations, and techniques pertaining to children’s mental health and attachment-based parenting practices, delivered by children’s mental health professionals and leading experts in the field.
This is the Institute of Child Psychology’s 6th Conference, and we are delighted we were able to bring this event to you from the comfort of your home. Our conferences bring in thousands of people from every corner of the globe– the majority of whom are parents, caregivers, mental health professionals, and educators.
FULL WEEKEND PASS INCLUDES:
FRIDAY NOVEMBER 19, 2021
- KEYNOTE ADDRESS Dr. Daniel Siegel “Parenting from the Inside Out” (1 hour)
- Mental Health First Aid for Educators (5.5 hours)
- Depression in Children & Youth (5.5 hours)
- Supporting Children on the Autism Spectrum (2.75 hours)
- Stop Spanking Panel (2.75 hours)
- Raising Future Ancestors Through Decolonized Parenting and Reparenting Practices (2.75 hours)
- Truth and Reconciliation: Moving Forward with our Youth (2.75 hours)
SATURDAY NOVEMBER 20, 2021
- KEYNOTE ADDRESS: Dr. Shefali Tsabary “The Awakened Family” (1 hour)
- Fostering Emotion Regulation (5.5 hours)
- Connected Parenting: How to Raise a Great Kid (5.5 hours)
- Understanding Childhood ADHD (2.75 hours)
- Screenagers (3.5 hours)
- Peaceful Parent, Happy Siblings: How to Stop the Fighting and Raise Friends for Life (2.75 hours)
- The Biology of Loss (2.75 hours)
SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 21, 2021
- KEYNOTE ADDRESS: Julia Cook “Joy: It is an Inside Job” (1 hour)
- OCD: Not Just an Adjective (5.5 hours)
- Nurturing Resilience: Helping Young People Develop the Psychological Ruggedness and Social Resources They Need to Thrive (2.75 hours)
- Talking to Children About Race & Racism (2.75 hours)
- Danish Way of Working with Bullying (2.75 hours)
- Cultivating Positive Body Image in Children and Teens (2.75 hours)
- The Adrenal Stress Connection (2.75 hours)
- Intergenerational Trauma for Caregivers (2.75 hours)
Full Weekend Regular Pricing: USD $169.99+GST | CAD $214.99+GST
WHO SHOULD PURCHASE:
These presentations are appropriate for parents, educators, caregivers, child care professionals, and mental health professionals.
Recordings based on the purchased pass will be available for viewing until January 23, 2022 – 60 days following the live event.
Conference participation certificates are available to all participants.
Those who require a certificate of completion for individual* courses stating specific continuing education hours must pass a quiz to assess an adequate understanding of learning objectives. Quiz links will be listed in the description of each presentation on the event platform, Hubilo.
UNABLE TO AFFORD A TICKET?
We offer subsidized tickets to those who have a limited income!
Please email us at email@example.com for qualifications.
Tickets are non-refundable; however, they are transferable to another party up to 14 days prior to the event.
FURTHER FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
All courses offered by ICP are for individual use only. Using them for corporate/group training, or shared purposes is a violation of copyright law. Furthermore, all products/services provided by the Institute of Child Psychology, along with all workshop materials, are strictly for educational purposes only and cannot be categorized as psychological or mental health services.
Please contact our conference team at firstname.lastname@example.org for all conference-related inquiries. General inquiries outside of the conference can be sent to email@example.com