Online Children’s Mental Health Conference – FULL WEEKEND RECORDINGS (USD)
Out of stock
NOTE: THIS PRODUCT IS THE RECORDINGS FROM THE CONFERENCE DATE(S) BELOW
This weekend presented by the Institute of Child Psychology is dedicated to parents, caregivers, and educators who wish to come together to learn about the latest research, innovations, and techniques pertaining to children’s mental health and attachment-based parenting practices, delivered by children’s mental health professionals. After two successful years of sold-out conferences, The Institute of Child Psychology has found a way to continue with our 3rd Annual Children’s Mental Health Conference, despite Covid-19. We will be offering our conference ONLINE from the comfort of your own home and pajamas! This event will bring in thousands of people from every corner of the globe– the majority of whom are parents, caregivers, mental health professionals, and educators.
INCLUDED WORKSHOPS ON FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 20, 2020
- JENNIFER KOLARI KEYNOTE: How To Raise a Great Kid (8:00am-9:00am)
- Classroom Mental Health (9:30am-5:30pm)
- A Roadmap to Achieving Optimal Well-being for Your Family (9:30am-1:00pm)
- Mental Health First Aid for Daycare Providers (9:30am-1:00pm)
- Sports Psychology for Kids: Balancing Performance and Well-being (9:30am-1:00pm)
- Mindful Yoga for Children: Playful and Practical Tools for Well-being (9:30am-1:00pm)
- The Power of Healthy Play: Supporting Social Emotional Learning (2:00pm-5:30pm)
- Building Emotional Regulation Skills in Children (2:00pm-5:30pm)
- The Beauty of Coping: Strategies for Managing Stress (2:00pm-5:30pm)
INCLUDED WORKSHOPS ON SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 21, 2020
- DR. TINA BRYSON KEYNOTE: The Power of Showing Up (8:00am-9:00am)
- Childhood Anxiety: Helping Children Heal (9:30am-5:30pm)
- Compassionate Discipline: Raising Secure Children (9:30am-5:30pm)
- Helping Children Through Separation and Divorce (9:30am-1:00pm)
- Living Your Best Parent Life (9:30am-1:00pm)
- The Impact of Technology (9:30am-1:00pm)
- Helping Children on the Autism Spectrum (2:00pm-5:30pm)
- Understanding the Highly Sensitive Child (2:00pm-5:30pm)
- Exploring Gender Identity and Sexual Orientation in Youth (2:00pm-5:30pm)
INCLUDED WORKSHOPS ON SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 22, 2020
- DR. DANIEL SIEGEL KEYNOTE: The Whole-Brain Child (8:00am-9:00am)
- Depression in Children and Youth: Moving out of the Shadows (9:30am-5:30pm)
- Childhood Trauma: Finding a Way Through (9:30am-5:30pm)
- Childhood ADHD: From Struggling to Thriving (9:30am-1:00pm)
- The Making of a Resilient Child (9:30am-1:00pm)
- The Therapeutic Power of Animals: Exploring Animal Assisted Therapy (9:30am-1:00pm)
- The In’s and Out’s of Bullying: Impacting Change (2:00pm-5:30pm)
- Helping Children Through Grief and Loss (2:00pm-5:30pm)
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Disorder Explained (2:00pm-5:30pm)
Early Bird Price *ending October 15, 2020*: $129.99+GST (USD)
Regular Full Weekend Pricing: $159.9+GST (USD)
Note: Only FULL weekend passholders who purchase before October 15, 2020 are entitled to the Early Bird Gift!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
These presentations are appropriate for parents, educators, caregivers, child care professionals, and mental health professionals.
Our conference will be offered via Zoom. It is the participant’s responsibility to ensure they have stable internet access.
ZOOM REGISTRATION LINKS & RECORDING:
Participants will be emailed registration links to register into the desired workshops that they would like to attend live. Registering to attend more than 1 full-day workshop OR 2 half-day workshops per day during the live airing is NOT permitted, and access may be denied.
Not to worry, ALL WORKSHOPS ARE RECORDED & PROVIDED: The Keynote recording links will be available for viewing up to 30 days following the live air date, and ICP hosted workshops will be available for viewing up to 60 days following the live air date.
*Only the email address used to purchase the pass will be approved to register into the Zoom webinar.
Each workshop will have a workbook provided – they will be sent out via email. It is the responsibility of the participant to print if they wish to have a hard copy. These will be provided one week prior to the air date.
Conference participation certificates are available to all participants.
Those who require a certificate of completion for individual courses stating specific continuing education hours must pass a quiz to assess an adequate understanding of learning objectives. You must email our administration team if you require a certificate for professional development purposes.
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDIT APPROVAL:
Workshops that are provided by a Registered Psychologist are endorsed by the Canadian Counselling & Psychotherapy Association based on content hours.
Email our administration team following workshop completion if you require an application to submit.
UNABLE TO AFFORD A TICKET?
We offer subsidized tickets to those who have a limited income!
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for qualifications.
Tickets are non-refundable; however, they are transferable to another party.
All courses offered by ICP are for individual use only. Using them for corporate/group training, or shared purposes is a violation of copyright law. Furthermore, all products/services provided by the Institute of Child Psychology, along with all workshop materials, are strictly for educational purposes only and cannot be categorized as psychological or mental health services.
Please contact our administration team at email@example.com for all inquiries.