- You cannot add "Online Children’s Mental Health Conference – Saturday, Nov 21 - RECORDINGS (CAD)" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Online Children’s Mental Health Conference – Friday, Nov 20 – RECORDINGS (CAD)
Out of stock
NOTE: THIS PRODUCT IS THE RECORDINGS FROM THE CONFERENCE DATE(S) BELOW
This weekend presented by the Institute of Child Psychology is dedicated to parents, caregivers and educators who wish to come together to learn about the latest research, innovations, and techniques pertaining to children’s mental health and attachment-based parenting practices, delivered by children’s mental health professionals. After two successful years of sold-out conferences in Edmonton and Calgary, The Institute of Child Psychology has found a way to continue with our third annual Children’s Mental Health Conference, despite Covid-19. We will be offering our conference online from the comfort of your own home and pajamas! This event will bring in thousands of people from Alberta and all over our great country– the majority of whom are parents, caregivers, mental health professionals, and educators.
INCLUDED WORKSHOPS FROM FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 20, 2020
- JENNIFER KOLARI KEYNOTE: How To Raise a Great Kid (8:00am-9:00am)
- Classroom Mental Health (9:30am-5:30pm)
- A Roadmap to Achieving Optimal Well-being for Your Family (9:30am-1:00pm)
- Mental Health First Aid for Daycare Providers (9:30am-1:00pm)
- Sports Psychology for Kids: Balancing Performance and Well-being (9:30am-1:00pm)
- Mindful Yoga for Children: Playful and Practical Tools for Well-being (9:30am-1:00pm)
- The Power of Healthy Play: Supporting Social Emotional Learning (2:00pm-5:30pm)
- Building Emotional Regulation Skills in Children (2:00pm-5:30pm)
- The Beauty of Coping: Strategies for Managing Stress (2:00pm-5:30pm)
Early Bird Price *ending October 15, 2020*: $54.49+GST (CAD)
Regular Full Day Pricing: $63.99+GST (CAD)
Note: Only FULL weekend passholders who purchased before October 15, 2020 are entitled to the Early Bird Gift!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
These presentations are appropriate for parents, educators, caregivers, child care professionals, and mental health professionals.
Our conference was offered via Zoom. It is the participant’s responsibility to ensure they have stable internet access to view the recordings.
WORKSHOPS ARE RECORDED & PROVIDED: The Keynote recording links will be available for viewing up to 30 days following the live air date, and ICP hosted workshops will be available for viewing up to 60 days following the live air date.
*Only the email address used to purchase the pass will be approved to register into the Zoom webinar.
Each workshop has a workbook provided. It is the responsibility of the participant to print if they wish to have a hard copy.
Those who require a certificate of completion for individual courses stating specific continuing education hours must pass a quiz to assess an adequate understanding of learning objectives. You must email our administration team if you require a certificate for professional development purposes.
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDIT APPROVAL:
Workshops that are provided by a Registered Psychologist are endorsed by the Canadian Counselling & Psychotherapy Association based on content hours.
Email our administration team following workshop completion if you require an application to submit.
Note: You will need to apply directly with your governing body for CEUs.
UNABLE TO AFFORD A TICKET?
We offer subsidized tickets to those who have a limited income!
Please email us at email@example.com for qualifications.
Tickets are non-refundable.
All courses offered by ICP are for individual use only. Using them for corporate/group training, or shared purposes is a violation of copyright law. Furthermore, all products/services provided by the Institute of Child Psychology, along with all workshop materials, are strictly for educational purposes only and cannot be categorized as psychological or mental health services.
Please contact our administration team at firstname.lastname@example.org for all inquiries.
You may also like…
- Out of Stock
- Online Children’s Mental Health Conference – FULL WEEKEND RECORDINGS (CAD)
- CAD $199.99
- Read more